Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thought I would show you some of the scrap pages margaret and I have done


I thought this would be a good place to show you some of the scrap pages we have made over the last year. and by looking at them you can see how much we have improved. I put on the side bar 2 pictures that Margaret did. one was of her wedding day,, boy they were just kids,, and one of her hubby Ron,
this is one of my first ones.. that's Margaret , mom, and me,, it needed help,, but I was so proud that I did it..lol

And this is me and my hubby.Taken awhile ago. lol but I was improving some.l. in fact this is when we started taking classes on how to do it..




and this is margs

family

Margaret did this for
a class we was doing
This is Valin the grandson that lives with us, this was another class.for awhile that's all we did was class after class. so we could learn how to use psp. then we switched. and went to learn to digitize embroidery designs, so we took class after class. and we are still learning.lol Now we are starting photo shop. oh boy more and more tutorials. okay we are hooked. but you can tell we improved. I will post more another day. and Some of the quick pages we made. and elements. ,

No comments: